Easy To Pitch has recently announced the launch of India’s first-ever SAAS platform to benefit startup and business founders. The platform features a dashboard where founders from anywhere around the world can simply log in and get the required assistance for their Investment needs. The firm understands endeavors to solve the problems through its AI-powered SAAS platform that works on an unconventional approach for the founders to create impactful business stories.
The platform works on the crucial stages that every founder goes through. It lets the founders validate their business idea and create a product roadmap so that it becomes easy for investors to understand their business journey. Furthermore, the AI-powered platform assists the founders with the financial valuation of the business.
Besides, the platform also provides access to ready-to-use templates for creating attractive pitch decks followed by the review process by EasyToPitch’s team of experts. Out of the entire process, the platform automates 70% of the work, and the remaining 30% of tasks are created manually with the help of experts. The company offers different plans for the founders, under the premium plan; the founders get credits from EasyToPitch’s official partners.
Amcor Selects GEP SMART Unified Procurement Software Platform to Drive Value in Asia Pacific Region
Truecaller adds COVID-19 hospital directory for users in India
AWS Launches Amazon Digital Suite for SMBs in India
Tencent Cloud launches its first Internet Data Center in Indonesia
Vi Doesn’t Want To Be Just A Telco, Launches IoT Solution
© 2021 CIO Bulletin. All rights reserved.